Welcome to the City
Centrally located in the Texas
Panhandle, Borger is 45 miles northeast of Amarillo.
The City of Borger strives to provide responsive,
cost-effective services to enhance the quality of
life for all citizens. Borger maintains 24 parks,
boasts 2 golf courses, and is home to some of the
friendliest people you will ever meet. Our fully-professional
Police and Fire Departments are second to none. We
invite you to explore our city and find out why Borger
truly is the "Gateway to the Texas Plains".
forget to check the PUBLIC NOTICES section
for all of the latest local events.
Friday April 28, 2017
Borger Youth Advisory Council Presents:
4th Annual "Light Up the Sky Against Hunger"
5K Glow in the Dark Fun Run / Walk / or Ride
to Benefit Borger Snack Pak 4 Kids
The Johnson Park Pool opens on Tuesday, May 30, 2017
- Pool opens on Tuesday, May 30, 2017
- Open Monday through Saturday. Closed Sundays.
- Hours - 1 p.m. until 7 p.m.
- Admission - $2.00 per person
- Children under the age of 10 will require adult supervision
- Pool will be CLOSED Saturday, June 10th, 2017 and Tuesday, July 4, 2017
Water Conservation Tips:
Install a rain sensor on your lawn irrigation controller so your system won’t run when it is raining.
Don’t water your lawn on windy days when most of the water blows away or evaporates.