Welcome to the City
Centrally located in the Texas
Panhandle, Borger is 45 miles northeast of Amarillo.
The City of Borger strives to provide responsive,
cost-effective services to enhance the quality of
life for all citizens. Borger maintains 24 parks,
boasts 2 golf courses, and is home to some of the
friendliest people you will ever meet. Our fully-professional
Police and Fire Departments are second to none. We
invite you to explore our city and find out why Borger
truly is the "Gateway to the Texas Plains".
forget to check the PUBLIC NOTICES section
for all of the latest local events.
||The swimming pool will be closed Tuesday, July 25th due to the weather and will open back up on Wednesday, July 26, 2017.
The Johnson Park Pool opens on Tuesday, May 30, 2017
- Pool opens on Tuesday, May 30, 2017
- Open Monday through Saturday. Closed Sundays.
- Hours - 1 p.m. until 7 p.m.
- Admission - $2.00 per person
- Children under the age of 10 will require adult supervision
- Pool will be CLOSED Saturday, June 10th, 2017 and Tuesday, July 4, 2017
Water Conservation Tips:
• Don't water your street, driveway or sidewalk. Position your sprinklers so that your water lands on the lawn and shrubs ... not the paved areas.
• Install sprinklers that are the most water-efficient for each use. Micro and drip irrigation and soaker hoses are examples of water-efficient methods of irrigation.